* Analyze existing rent structure and leasing policies and make
recommendations to Owner.
* Screen the potential tenant, making a complete credit and reference
* Advertise and show vacant units to maximize income and minimize
* Negotiate and complete leases with tenants.
* Collect rents, deposits & late fees.
* Insure compliance with lease provisions.
* Handle tenant relations and communications.
* Implement and follow through with eviction procedures.
* Review the physical condition of the building and grounds, and develop
* Contract for maintenance and janitorial services.
* Pay operational expenses from income.
* Keep records.
* Provide a monthly statement of income and expense, with supporting
bills and a net check.
* Inform Owner of any changes regarding the property.